In this article, I’m going to be discussing all the fashion capital of Italy, the soaring and the glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping centre and arcade. This place is a place that never goes out of style. It was started in the year 1877 and has been there for almost 200 years. It also happens to be one of Europe’s oldest shopping malls that connects the Milan Duomo to Piazza Di Marino and the La Scala opera house. I will also be talking about some very interesting information about it. It has some very beautiful new classical architecture, and you should definitely stay there for the brands and all of the freshly cooked food that you can get.
- The food here is absolutely spectacular but, I am pretty sure you guess that because it is Italy. If you are in Italy, I am pretty sure you are expecting amazing food.
- Your expectations will certainly be met in this place, because of how spectacular the food is.
- Food is not the only thing that I’m going to rave about, about this place. It has some of the best brands in the entire world.
- There are some luxury brands that are here for a really long time. Inside this gallery, you will find boutiques from a lot of high-end retailers like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel, Givenchy, Dior, and more. I am not at all surprised that you get to access these brands in such a wonderful place.
I am sure you would be interested to know that it is also a place that is home to a lot of historic cafes in Milano. I would also like to add that it has some of the best bars in town. If you combine such a wonderful visit to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and also when you visit some very popular city landmarks, you can consider that as one of the best days in Italy.
- Inside the galleria, you will actually end up having a really good experience, because there are a lot of attractions as well. Keep in mind that you can even view Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’.
- When you see such historical significance in front of you, I am pretty sure that you are going to be overwhelmed.
- If you are going there for fashion, you will be able to book a shopping-centric tour so that you can explore all of the city’s very stylish fashion districts.
- If you are hungry, like I mentioned above, you get some of the best food here. If you are staying in Florence or Venice but if you want to visit Milan, you will be able to book a full day trip to the city.